Skip to main content

Tuesday, April 22, 2025

  Tuesday, April 22, 2025



Tuesday morning. I'm eating breakfast. 


I've looked back at my blog posts before and I can see a pattern. I've been dreaming of a better life while being unable to achieve these dreams.


I'm uncertain about this evening. I'm planning to attend the Disability program at the center but there's a chance of rain.



I plan to attend the D&D program at the library in my community on Friday.



I feel unwanted. I don't feel attractive. I wonder if there's a boy out there who could find me attractive. I want my first boyfriend. 



I am Trans-Nonbinary. I have a penis. I've been asked if I have a penis when telling someone I'm nonbinary. 


I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm lonely and I'm ready to start my life...



I often wonder about the people I've met over the years and I wonder where they are now. I'm always saddened to hear about the death of someone I've met especially those people that meant so much to me.



I imagine my life if my life had been different. I imagine having a boyfriend in school and going with him to prom. I imagine my wedding and my first career. I imagine having a home. 


Will I ever have a life? Will I ever have my first boyfriend and my first career?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...