Skip to main content

Saturday, April 12, 2025

  Saturday, April 12, 2025



It's early on another Saturday morning. I've completed my daily sweepstakes and instant win games. I'm going to sleep more before getting up.



I'm going to the museum near the town across the river from my community today. On my way home I'll go by and pick up a free lunch.


Yesterday I attended the Autism program at the library in the town across the river from my community. I was able to go early and pick up information from the social worker about possible housing. I also picked up information on obtaining a free state ID.


I brought 2 of my laptops thinking I would get them fixed while at the library but the person didn't know how to fix them.


I went to a program about the Titanic at the library in my community. The food was good. Sam was there. It was great seeing him. I'm looking forward to the next D&D program at the library in my community which is happening at the end of this month.


Tomorrow I'm going to the clothing pop up and a zine program.



I was told about a program at another library next month. A LGBTQ making friends program. I'm excited about it.



I'm still uncertain about what will happen next...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...