Skip to main content

Friday, April 11, 2025

  Friday, April 11, 2025


The place where I would have went this morning for free produce is no longer giving out free produce due to budget cuts made by Trump.


I'm going to the Autism program at the library in the town across the river from my community. I'm planning to go early to talk to a social worker. I'm taking 2 of my laptops with me to have them fixed if possible.



I'm attending a program about the Titanic at the library in my community afterwards.



I was writing new poetry daily but I haven't had the energy for it these past few days.


I keep thinking about having my first boyfriend and my first career. I wonder how others are so easily able to find these things and I'm finding it impossible.



I'm self conscious about my body. I've been told that I've lost weight but I still feel ugly. It doesn't seem like anyone finds me attractive. I often wonder if my penis is a good size. I wonder if my cock is good enough.



I look back to the times I'd meet old men from the internet. I would sometimes look down as my dick was in their mouth. I don't remember what made me want to meet them. I don't think I sat down and planned to meet old men.


A couple of times I had an interview for jobs and I thought I had a chance but I was wrong.



I often look in the mirror and I don't see the person I see on the inside. I feel like I'm looking at a different person...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...