Skip to main content

Sunday, April 13, 2025

  Sunday, April 13, 2025


I'm sometimes adventurous and carefree. Have you seen my penis? I've posted videos of it on my Twitter. I'm not ashamed of my dick. I'd probably let you see it in person if you were to ask me in the right way.



In the past I would have said that I'm religious but now I'm uncertain if that would be the word to describe myself. I believe. 


I'm going to the Queer pop up clothing this morning. Afterwards I'm going to the library in the town across the river from my community. 


I'm open to having a boyfriend. He would be my first boyfriend. I don't believe that there's a guy out there who is attracted to me.


I woke up early and completed all of my daily sweepstakes and instant win games. I also played Minecraft.



I've been here this many days watching the weather change,

The clouds are vanishing and reappearing,

The rain pours after the fog dissappears,

I'm still the same as when I first began.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...