Skip to main content

Monday, April 28, 2025

  Monday, April 28, 2025


https://gofund.me/a7aaada1


Monday again.


I hope to get more done today.



I'm not religious if religious means going to a building once a week

and sitting in a room while an old man uses a falsely interpreted book to tell you

how to live your life.


I have plans for the rest of this week.



I recall the times I've been with old men.

It was easy once I came across them online. I don't remember the exact process

Of finding them but I vividly remember

Being with them.


I would sit there as my dick was in their mouth.

I would focus on the images in my mind.

Images of guys my age.

Sometimes I would open my eyes and glance down.

I would watch his head move up and down.


I've met old men online who I had already met IRL.


It's weird being somewhere and seeing an old man who has sucked my cock before in a place

where the other people have no idea

that this man had drove me to his house.

They had no idea that the old man sitting beside me

was on his knees in front of me those times.

I'd wear swim trunksmostofthetimeso it would be easier to pull down.


i met him a few times.

it was always strange being with him knowing that this man was the same man who sat next to me

a few years ago in the same building I was seeing him again.



It was always weird afterwards. The awkward small talk.


A man with children my age.


I've had encounters with old men that were stranger. One time being in a public restroom.

It was a bigger room for it being a restroom.

He was in front of me.

My penis in his mouth.

I couldn't focus because of all of the people coming in and out of the room.



i no longer meet with old men.




i want to find my first boyfriend. I don't know if that is something that I will ever have.


A first career is another thing that I don't believe I'll ever have.


I'm uncertain about what to do today and what to do in general. I'm trying to figure things out

While doubting myself being able to do anything.



i plan to continue to include the link to my fundraiser. I hope that I'm wrong about there being no one out there

who cares about me enough to help me.



it's early. I've completed my daily sweepstakes and instant win games. I woke up around 5

And started my sweepstakes and instant win games. I feel like going to sleep.


https://gofund.me/a7aaada1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...