Skip to main content

Wednesday, February 12, 2025

  Wednesday, February 12, 2025




It's been raining. It's cold and damp outside. I've already placed the trash and recycling out for tomorrow. I'm watching a classic cartoon called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Paramount. I like to watch old cartoons. I have some of them on DVD.


I am going to the library in the morning.


Friday morning I have some free produce to go after. There's also the Autism program at the library in the town across the river from my community.



Saturday night is the Queer Game Night.



There's some classic movies like Toy Story that I want to watch. 


I keep thinking about where I'd want to live. I'd like to live in a city again. Maybe New York or Chicago? I would also like to travel full-time in a Grounded Campervan. I was thinking that it would be nice to have a tiny home on land somewhere and a Grounded Campervan to travel in while not home.


It would be great to have a boyfriend. 


I want to work remotely and travel the country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...