Skip to main content

Sunday, February 02, 2025

 Sunday, February 02, 2025





I attended the Queer Game Night yesterday. There were a couple of cute guys. I was able to talk with one of the new guys and I'd love to get to know him better. 


I met a cute guy on my ride home. I was on my new bicycle. I stopped at a corner. He asked me if I thought there was enough room on my bike for him. I wish I had said we could try and see but I said that I didn't know.



He said a few other things. He said that I probably have a big cock because of my bike, I guess the size of my cock.  I would have liked to show him my cock if we were somewhere less public and I know what I'd like to do with and where to put his cock.



I had a horrible night trying to sleep. I kept waking up.



I need a boyfriend.  I need sex. I'm not interested in old men.



I'm versatile. My cock isn't giant but it's not remotely small. It's above average. I'm not interested in rimming, receiving or giving. I'm looking for a boyfriend who will someday propose to me. 



I need a boyfriend to cuddle with and a boyfriend who can slide into me when I'm in the mood. A boyfriend I can slide into as well. 



I would like to own a tiny house on land somewhere and a Grounded all electric camper van to travel in....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...