Skip to main content

Saturday, February 15, 2025

  Saturday, February 15, 2025



Saturday. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I am looking forward to attending the Queer Game Night this evening. I feel like taking a nap.



I kept waking up last night. I feel tired.



The prize pack I recently won in a sweepstakes is scheduled for delivery on Monday. I plan to make posts on my social showing what I won.



At the moment one of my goals is to own a house and a Grounded Campervan to travel in when not home. I want a remote job so I can travel wherever and whenever I want. I am open to various options for a house but I want a Grounded Campervan to utilize while traveling. It would be great to have a boyfriend, my first boyfriend, to travel with...



I'm uncertain of what will happen next. I'm hopeful that my life will improve soon...




I know that I need help but I'm not great at asking for help.


I have plans next week, not tomorrow, and I hope to get some things done today and next week. 



I don't if it's going to rain today. I'm hoping that it won't rain so I can ride my bicycle to the Queer Game Night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...