Skip to main content

Wednesday, March 04, 2026

Wednesday, March 04, 2026

Today has been a long day. I left here this morning to have breakfast at Eggs up Grill. I had a free breakfast but it was almost lunch when I arrived. The food and service was great.

My toe is still hurting.

I walked at least 15 miles today.

I went to circle k, twice to one location and once to another location, obtaining 2 free circle k chocolate bars and buying a TY cat at the other location.

I went to Publix and I bought a few items on sale.

I went to Taco Bell for 3 free items: one of the potatoes with cheese and two Baja Blast frozen beverages.

I also went to Spinx for a free energy drink I won on the app and I gave it to a staff member at the facility I'm currently living.

I'm tired but not sure if I could sleep.

I returned the Xbox game I had borrowed from the library.

I'm considering walking somewhere tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...