Skip to main content

Monday, March 02, 2026

Monday, March 02, 2026

A new month. My birthday is this month, the 15th. I'm tired of being in this facility. I'm tired of waiting for the unknown.

I miss the way things were before. I mean before she became too sick to do anything. I miss walking to places with her.

It's still weird not being home.

I wonder what life, daily life, will be like once I get my benefits. I had considered life after her before but I had no idea what it would be like and I definitely never imagined what has happened would ever happen.

At lunch today I was the only person not given something to drink. I didn't eat the food.

I'm trapped here in the middle of nowhere in South Carolina waiting for the uncertain. I have no idea what's happening next. I don't know if I can believe anything anyone tells me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Tuesday, May 27, 2025

      This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Tuesday, May 27, 2025 Tuesday. I'm anxious. Please help. Please subscribe to my Patreon...