Skip to main content

Wednesday, May 07, 2025

  Wednesday, May 07, 2025


https://gofund.me/e25a1148


https://filmmakerjasonwhit.wixsite.com/photo



https://filmmakerjasonwhit.wixsite.com/writer



https://filmmakerjasonwhit.wixsite.com/photo2


Wednesday morning.



I'm considering going to the DMV to obtain a free ID.

I'm planning to go by Krispy Kreme for a free donut.



I remember meeting the few guys that I was attracted to and wishing I could meet them again.

I liked spending time with them.



It's not just getting my dick sucked or topping or bottoming a cute guy.

It's about spending time with a guy who I'm comfortable with and enjoy being around.



Will I ever have a first career.


I keep applying and I almost never get an interview.



I have no idea what I'm doing.


I keep thinking that tomorrow will be the day in which things begin to work out.



I'm tired. I do not have much energy left. I am not motivated to do anything most days.



I feel self conscious and uncertain about myself.



I wonder if I'll ever have a first boyfriend.



I've included a few of my websites above. I don't think anyone will read this but if someone were

To read this I hope they will visit and share my links.



I.feel ugly. I hate my body and the way I look.


My dick isn't large when not aroused.


The size of my penis varies based on my mood.



I often hate conversations because I don't know what to say.



I have plans for this week and I hope that the weather is good for those plans...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...