Skip to main content

Thursday, May 01, 2025

  Thursday, May 01, 2025


https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-an-autistic-transnonbinary-individual


Thursday.



https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-an-autistic-transnonbinary-individual



I have a meeting with Able SC today.


I'm planning to go to Lowes tomorrow for a free flower.


I've planned to go to a craft program at the library in my community on Saturday

as well as the Queer Game Night but there's a strong chance of strong thunderstorms for Saturday.



I'm uncertain about everything. I have ideas for what I'd do if I had the finances and resources but

I don't have any finances and a limited amount of resources.

I don't have a support system. I'm trying to figure out what to do on my own.



One reason I no longer go to a church building is because I've seen what they are and how they're

Only about the money. In general they don't help people. If there are churches out there that help people

They could help me.


I'm going to continue sharing my fundraiser though I doubt it will be funded.


I need to do something with my writing and photography and video. I should be making money from

These things.


I have different ideas for my living situation but not the means to implement anything.


I need help but not useless advice...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...