Skip to main content

Saturday, May 03, 2025

  Saturday, May 03, 2025


https://gofund.me/9e9e0300


Saturday.


I woke up later than usual this morning.


I'm going to the Queer Game Night this evening. I have a ride.


I'm planning to attend the dinner tomorrow evening.



I have a job interview at a bowling alley on Monday.




I'm uncertain about everything.


I need a place to live. I want my first career. I need my first boyfriend.



I feel weird about my body and my appearance. I feel weird about myself.

I often look in the mirror and see someone that isn't me.


I have a penis. I have these varying feelings towards my dick.

I'm not getting rid of it but sometimes I have this feeling that's difficult to describe.

I look at it and touch it and I feel as though it's foreign to me.


I'm open to dating if a guy were to ask me. I want a boyfriend, a LTR.

I don't want to be with someone I'm not attracted to and someone I'm comfortable with..



I've had so many experiences and some were very unique experiences. One time I met an older man.

I spent a few days with him. He sucked my cock several times.

At one point we were in a motel with some others. They were older people.


I was horny. This really big guy offered to help me.

I laid on the bed. He got on top of me. My dick was in him but he wasn't tight. I never finished.


I once was at a house. It wasn't your typical house.


I don't know how to describe it but the rule was you had to remove your clothes.


I met an older man. He ended up sucking my dick in one of the rooms as a few people watched.



I've had some interesting experiences.


I'm tired. I want my dick sucked. I want a boyfriend.

I want to wrap my legs around him with him deep inside me.

I want to be inside of him.


I hate being alone so much.



I've imagined if I could focus and get things done.

I have plans and goals. I need to figure out what to do and how to get myself to do these things.


I often look back on my life and the various experiences I've had...


Those hours in a van with his hand, inside of my shorts, grabbing my cock.

His penis in my mouth.

The two of us kissing.



Is my penis long enough? Is it thick enough? It looks different at different times.

I've received compliments on my cock. I don't if anyone finds me attractive.


I need to find my first boyfriend...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...