Skip to main content

Tuesday, March 18th, 2025

  Tuesday, March 18th, 2025


[Sometimes I imagine my life if things hadn't been so difficult,

If I hadn't been so different.

It's amazing to find the times gone are the times

You would Groundhog Day if you could.

I came across a moment on Google Street,

Before everything changed 

And if I could I would hug the you from that moment in time

Or forever live in that moment with you

Before things became more complicated 

Than I ever imagined life could become..."



Tuesday and I'm feeling tired. I feel the weight of decisions to be made,  decisions I postpone because I'm afraid of what those decisions will mean and the changes they will bring to my life.



I went to a few places yesterday and this morning I had a strange dream.



I'm so uncertain about everything but listening to Chappell Roan I feel somewhat inspired. I think Chappell is such an amazing person. 


I'm planning on attending a coloring program at the library in my community this evening.


I have plans for tomorrow. I plan to attend the Queer Collective Friday evening. Saturday there's a program at the library in my community. I don't know if I'll go anywhere Thursday because the forecast is calling for rain.



"Time is a crushing weight,

So many dates from my history

Remind me of my faults.

I can't pretend not to cry

Each time I reflect on the way things were before

All of those years I was stuck 

Inside a shell

Waiting to find a way out 

And become the person I've always been

Deep down inside..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...