Skip to main content

Saturday, March 15, 2025

  Saturday, March 15, 2025


It's my birthday. I'm still in bed. I had a strange dream. I was telling someone how dark it was outside despite being so late in the morning. Then there was a part of my dream in which it was dark and I was looking down a long street. It looked like lightning towards the other end of the street and suddenly a big round street light was lit by a bunch of workers who moved it into place.



I feel like having someone next to me. I feel like having a boyfriend so I wouldn't have to be in this bed alone. Earlier I thought about having a boyfriend and him being here on top of me and inside me. He would kiss me on the lips and kiss my neck while I wrapped my legs around him. I miss that physical touch. I need a boyfriend.



I didn't get the job at Funko. They didn't even interview me. I don't think I'll ever buy another Funko product. Now, I wish I hadn't bought all of the ones I've bought.


I didn't get the job at the Lego store which I knew they would not consider me since the job is in Illinois and I'm in rural south carolina.


I would have loved working at either Funko or Lego.



Today I'm going to a few places for my birthday freebies. This evening I'm going to the Queer Game Night.



I'm alone and horny. I'm depressed. I have no idea what I'm doing and I miss Tiger. It's been months now and I Still don't know how to deal with it. I'm in a place where changes are about to happen but I don't know when it will happen. I don't know what will happen when the time comes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...