Skip to main content

Sunday, February 15, 2026

Sunday, February 15, 2026

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. My goal is to begin posting each day on a daily basis. I may not always have much to say.

I don't know what to write in regards to what I've been doing because I don't know how far back to go...

I'm still here in DSS custody waiting for my benefits. I'm in a facility in Wellford SC.

I found a ride to church today. It rained most of the day.

I was at my friend's house when it snowed. I've stayed at his house a couple of times so far and I'm staying there again this weekend.

I hate being here in the middle of nowhere.

I don't know what to think about my situation. My DSS caseworker is no longer my caseworker and her supervisor is now my caseworker. She just told me they're understaffed so I'm thinking I'm going to be forgotten about.

I've been told so many things while I've been in DSS custody that I don't know what to believe.

I plan to go somewhere tomorrow.

I've had so much stolen from me and now I'm stuck here with no support.

I'm going to play bingo on Wednesday morning.


I'm getting to the point where I need to do something to change my situation. I've been in facilities for too long.

I thought things would improve since being taken from my home instead of worse. They stole money and everything I had including my time. I'm sick of waiting. 

I'm beyond irritated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...