Skip to main content

Wednesday, September 17, 2025

Wednesday, September 17, 2025

Wednesday morning.

Last night I attended 2 zoom meetings. The first was the writing group that meets each Tuesday. The other one is the Trans Longue that meets the first and third Tuesday.


It's another day stuck here.

This morning I was thinking about camera operating. I operating cameras. I also miss photography with cameras. 

I hate being in this in-between place. I need to get my life started.

I want to be a TV showrunner. I need to start writing but I no longer have a laptop to write on.

I'm planning to figure out a more complete daily routine for the duration of being here.

I feel like a prisoner here with a life sentence. I'm trying to get through each day but it's not easy.


I'd like to have a boyfriend. I'm tired of being alone. I don't know how I'm going to meet him since I'm in this facility.

My sinuses are bothering me.


Pride in Columbia SC is approaching. I missed out on Outfest because I was in the hospital ER at the time.


I miss my mom. I knew she would not live forever but I was hoping to have a few more years with her.

I miss my bedroom. I miss my bed. I miss my cat, Junior. I miss my stuff.

DSS has messed up my life.


I've been here 3 months and it's been over 3 months since I was home. It's been over 3 months since I saw my mom. I hate DSS for taking that time with my mom away from me.


I'm going through so much at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...