Skip to main content

Saturday, September 27, 2025

Saturday, September 27, 2025

I'm sitting here watching The American Housewife. I'm watching it again.

I'm tired. I attended the trans longue support group last night. It's through the Los Angeles LGBTQ center and it is every Friday night.

I keep thinking about past moments while trying to avoid triggering moments. 


I imagine being back in California. It's been so long. I know things won't be exactly like they were when I was there before but there's no place that would be like things were before.


I thought about the idea of moving back to the Columbia area but things would not be the way they were before. I lived down there for years and if I lived there again nothing would change.

I want to live somewhere familiar with the potential for change. I need familiar but I also need the possibility for something completely different.


I'm tired of being stuck. I've felt stuck these past few years. I miss my old routine. The only way to move forward is to move back to California and establish a new routine.


I feel like going back to bed. I also want to exercise today.

I need to work on my writing. I need a new laptop since my computer stuff has been stolen.

I'm tired of being here alone all day.

I don't know many people here and I rarely see those I do know. There's no place to go here. There's nothing to do here. This place is depressing and suffocating.


I need to focus on the few things I can do while here.

I'm waiting for my benefits. I'm waiting.


I hope and pray that my move back to California will happen soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...