Skip to main content

Wednesday, January 08, 2025

 Wednesday, January 08, 2025




 Wednesday, January 08, 2025




It's Wednesday. I am going to a program in the morning at the library near me.


Friday I will attend the Autism program at the library in the town across the river from my community.



Saturday I'm going to the museum for the accessibility day and on my way home I'll go by and pick up a free lunch.



My macbook hasn't been working recently but I am able to continue with most things except for viewing my calendar.



I want a boyfriend, my first boyfriend, but I won't settle for anyone other than the person I would want to marry someday.



I hope things improve for m. I won a 20$ gift card this morning.


I'm anxious about the future...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...