Skip to main content

Sunday, April 05, 2026

Sunday, April 05, 2026

Happy Easter 🐰 🐣

I was at my friend's house since Friday. I'm back at the facility with the old man, my roommate, that's noisy at night. I'm looking forward to being on my own.

My caseworkers took me to the dentist. I have Medicaid now. I'm having the bad tooth and my wisdom teeth removed. I'm not looking forward to the procedure.

This weekend I'm going to the mountains with my friend and one of our churches. It's the same place we went last year.

I'm anxious about where I'm going after here. I don't know what I want but I believe moving back to California would be the best.

I'm worried about living in South Carolina and not being able to get anywhere. The thought of being alone in my apartment all of the time makes me anxious.

I have no idea what else I'm doing this week. I'll need to pack for the mountains. I'm looking forward to the trip...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...