Skip to main content

Monday, August 18th, 2025

 Monday, August 18th, 2025



 This blog is continued on my Patreon.


https://www.patreon.com/jason29171


Please visit and share my Gofundme.


https://gofund.me/d8706bba


Please purchase and read my books of poetry:



https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX


https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k


https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-jasons-journey-back-to-california/cl/o?utm_campaign=fp_sharesheet&utm_content=amp13_t1&utm_medium=customer&utm_source=copy_link&lang=en_US&attribution_id=sl%3A9e4c851e-95f0-45f5-981b-c94bd71b0989&ts=1755517501



It's been a few weeks since I posted on my blogs on a daily basis.

These past few months have been stressful and life changing.

In case you don't know:

I'm currently in DSS custody in Greenville County South Carolina. It's a longer story as to how I ended up here. My only family member passed away while I was here. I was living with her. I no longer have cats. My last remaining cat, Junior, was taken from me. Most of my belongings were stolen. I have some of my clothes and shoes. I have a handful of squishmallows. I have a bicycle and a television. I have a few other items but not that much.

I've been waiting for my benefits. I was planning on having my own apartment here in Greenville but now I've realized that I'd rather move back to California. I have several reasons for moving back to California.

I'm seeking help with getting back to California. I started a fundraiser for the trip there and getting my stuff out there. I need to figure out my benefits. I need to figure out what if anything I can apply for prior to arriving there and what it's going to take to get me there.

I will need housing. I don't know if I can apply for this prior to being there. If I need to physically be there to apply for housing then I'll need somewhere to stay until I can get my housing benefit.

I need help with this. I'm open to moving to Ventura and places in the Los Angeles area. Please consider helping. Please share this post as well...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Wednesday, January 28, 2026 It's hot in the room I'm living in while I'm in DSS custody waiting for my benefits.  I went to a few places today. I'm going somewhere this weekend. It's like a very bad dream these times. I'm stuck here in this facility. I need things to change soon...

Saturday, May 24, 2025

   This blog is continued on my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jason29171 Please visit and share my Gofundme. https://gofund.me/d8706bba Please purchase and read my books of poetry: https://amzn.to/3SBfKtX https://amzn.to/3YNGb3k Saturday, May 24, 2025 Saturday afternoon. I stayed in bed later today. I didn't feel like getting up. I have no plans for today. I live in one of the worst counties of one of the worst states in one of the worst countries in the world. I want to find my first career but no one is willing to give me a chance because no one wants to hire someone like me. I applied to a few job openings this morning. I don't think anyone reads my blog...

Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday, February 20, 2026 Tomorrow I'm going to the Spartanburg planetarium with Gary. We also have a dinner at FBC Greenville tomorrow evening. Sunday we're going to church @fbc Greenville. Afterwards we're going to lunch with the guest speaker for the LGBTQ support group Sunday evening. My hope is that I'll have my benefits soon and have a place to live. I went somewhere this morning and I walked over 10 miles today. My person with Able sc is coming here next week. I hope to discuss my options for where I plan on living...